RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Our products sold on this website are mostly perishable, natural items. Flowers life span is dependent on species, resulting in some flower varieties living longer than others. Flowers are a product of nature; availability is dependent on season and markets. As a result, not all goods produced are as pictured on www.therosecafe.co.za, by accepting these terms and conditions you are acknowledging there may be discrepancies between images and produced goods.
The Rose Cafe goes to great lengths to source the very best product for our customers. Our reputation depends on it. However, we are dealing with an organic product and on rare occasions this product may not meet expectations.
You can generally expect your flowers to last from 7 days provided they are cared for correctly.
We suggest 5 main steps which will help your flowers to last as long as possible:
- Stems should be cut on an angle (in or under running water if possible) as soon as you receive the flowers.
- Your vase should be clean, free from any soap residue, and filled with fresh water.
- Add the flower food which we provide.
- Always keep an eye on the water levels and change the water completely every 3 days.
- Keep the flowers out of direct sunlight (or heaters) and away from drafts (and air-conditioning).
If you feel the flowers have not lasted for at least five days let us know within this time by calling or emailing us. Once we are confident that they have been cared for as recommended, we will happily replace the flowers.
Please note that we may firstly request a photo of the flowers and can only replace them if we are able to pick up the old flowers at the same time as we deliver the replacements.